Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quick Prayer Request

Well things have been growing great around here with everyone adjusting and recovering, but that came to a halt last night.

Lynlee has come down with a nasty cold that has made its way into her lungs. And she has lost her voice. My dad asked me how could I know if she lost her voice? Well the only voice she has is her cry and at the moment she can't cry. When she tries it sounds exactly like one does when they loose their voice. It is pitiful and I hate seeing my sweet baby like that. She will be 2 weeks tomorrow and we are scheduled to go to the doctor in the morning. I am sure she is fine but since she is so little, I am a little concerned! Pray that she will be just fine and will get over this cold soon!

Then last night after Landon's football game, I started getting some stomach cramps that in a matter of 5 minutes led me to the most excruciating pain I have ever had. And I promise, I am not exaggerating one bit! I was hunched over crying from it and could not get any relief whatsoever. The pain was in my upper abdomin right below my rib cage and all around to my back. I wasn't concerned that something was wrong from the c-section but I called my doctor none the less. His guess is that I have gallstones. So I too am going in to the doctor in the morning for an ultrasound to see if I do indeed have gallstones. Not sure what my specific prayer request would be. I really do not want to have another surgery done to remove the stones or my gallbladder, which I think would be the only options to avoid another attack like the one last night. But at the same time, I would like to know exactly what was going on last night...not knowing is a little scary.

I am so ready to be recovered from pregnancy and the c-section and am ready to get everyone back into a routine that will include leaving the house for fun! :) So, please keep Lynlee and I in your prayers tomorrow. Will update when I know something!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry MM...let me know if I can help you in any way. Sending prayers to you both.

    ReplyDelete