Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Keeping Things Simple

So, I'm all about simplifying my life right now. I have cancelled silly subscriptions and memberships, organized closets, pantries, etc, cleaned out desks, drawers, and cabinets, thrown away years worth of magazines and other junk and donated trunk loads to Goodwill. I have made new filing systems both for home and work. And now, I'm taking it a step further with my business and with blogging.

Bodacious Bits started at a time, I thought I was going to change the name of my clothing company to Bodacious Kids Apparel. Well, I never did and it seems kinda silly for me to have a blog built around that concept. So, I'm bidding farewell to Bodacious Bits and am also bidding farewell to co-blogging (made that word up)about my personal life and my business life. I would love for you to follow me over to our new family blog,

http://www.blueeyesandblueskies.blogspot.com/

And if your so inclined (which I hope you are) I would love for you to also follow me over to the new business blog

http://www.marymichaelclothing.blogspot.com/

 I have been working on both of these new blogs for the past few weeks and although they are far from perfect I am ready to make the move!   I hope you will add them to your reader, blog list, etc. and hope to see you over there! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment