Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Spidery Sets

I think this is one of the cutest Halloween outfits out there and I hope you do too! This was part of my very first collection and was by far one of the best sellers, so I have dug out the design to make again. Both boy and girl sets are offered in sizes 12 months-6X and will ship free! Click here to shop!

The girls pant set consists of an appliqued polka dotted spider with curled ribbon legs that wash great on a super soft, high quality, light weight ruffled long sleeved tee. The pants coordinate in a light weight red corduroy with an elasticized wasit and a 2" polka dotted ribbon sewn on the hem.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The boys pant set comes with an appliqued gingham spider with ric rak legs on a super soft, high quality, light weight crew neck long sleeved tee. The pants coordinate in a light weight red corduroy pant with an elasticized waist and a
1.5" gingham cuff.

Photobucket

Photobucket

To place an order, go here. I would love to hear any comments or question you may have. All orders should ship 3-5 days after the order is placed. If you are local in Birmingham, let me know and I may be able to get it to you quicker. Lucy starts starts Mothers Day Out today, so gotta run so she won't be late and I can get a few errands done, one of which is an appointment with my OB. I am praying (and pray everyday) that today will be the day, but wouldn't bet on it...will keep you posted!

1 comment: