Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things

School started last Thursday, and life is back to early mornings, schedules, and general chaos.

Photobucket

Landon started 2nd grade, and I still have a hard time grasping that my sweet baby boy is no longer a baby in any way, shape, or form. He wouldn't even let us walk him into school the first day! (the peace sign is a 2 for second grade)

Photobucket

Did I mention that he started tackle football!? It is the cutest thing I have seen.(so cute it will get its own blog post) But between football and second grade I am constantly reminded that he is growing up in a blink of an eye. In turn, I am trying to constantly remind myself how quickly they grow up and to enjoy every minute of it; smiles, laughs, tantrums and all.

Photobucket

Lucy will be starting PDO in a couple of weeks, so in a addition to my prayers for a fun second grade year, I hope Lucy will have smooth transition to her school year and her new sister who will arrive shortly before or after PDO begins! And then let the fun begin!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Landon! Oh my gosh! Where did your little curly haired baby boy go? He's a handsome little man now, but it's bittersweet to see how fast they grow up. I had a rough day with Will as he didn't sleep well so was cranky all day. But I'm totally smothering him with love tomorrow before he grows up and I'm suddenly not cool enough to hold his hand :(
    Lucy is beautiful by the way. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete