Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Where My Motherfathers At!?

I am probably behind the ball on this one and everyone has already seen this, but just in case you haven't, hear you go. I saw this video a week ago on my friend Jordan's blog. With a third baby on the way, I have waited as long as I can to accept the fact that a 'swagger wagon' is in my very near future. And no matter how much I protest and pitch my own little fit, I do believe it is inevitable. But after seeing this video...maybe it won't be so bad after all! :) Where my mother fathers at!!!???






2 comments:

  1. This is TOO FUNNY! I for one will be jelous of your rocking mini van. I cant wait to have one and three kids! Dont worry you will make it look cool : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I haven't seen this video, and they make it seem cool, but....it is a mini van.

    ReplyDelete