Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday Boy

Happy 7th Birthday to my sweet boy! It is hard to believe that seven years ago, Landon entered our lives. Although, he was quite the surprise, he has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined. He was the easiest, sweetest baby, never cried, and made and continues to make each day with that smile of his.

He has a sweet gentle nature, is eager to please but strong willed and always has a smile on that gorgeous face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

His toy of choice is any ball he can find. He is a feirce competitor and a natural athlete.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He is the most loving son

Photobucket

Photobucket


and the best big brother in the world.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He is the apple of my eye and the sunshine in my life. I thank God each and every day for this precious life he gave me. Landon has blessed me beyond belief and I love this little one with everything I have.

Photobucket

Happy 7th Birthday Landon! I love you more than you know!! XOXO



5 comments:

  1. Hudson says "Happy Birthday, Big Boy Landon!"

    We can't wait to come and watch his play ball....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish that sweet boy happy wishes from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Landon!! We love you so much!!XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure you are old enough to have a 7 year old !!?? Just kidding = ) Hope he has a great birthday !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh....what fun pictures...I love his hair in the first picture. Girls pay for hair like that!
    happy bday landon! hope ya'll had a fun day

    ReplyDelete